Wake up and smell the botanicals
What does Omorfi Active Botanical Gel Cleanser do?
Like a fresh fruit salad, for your face. Cleanse away impurities and soak up all those fruity vitamins (B, C and E) directly through your pores. Watch as wrinkles run for the hills and keep tiresome breakouts at bay.
Is Omorfi Active Botanical Gel Cleanser for me?
A perfectly light, yet deeply purifying start (and finish) to your day that won’t overload oily skin.
Our aromatic cleansing gel with fruity, vitamin-loaded extracts will not only awaken the senses but will help reduce pigmentation and fine lines.
How often should I use Omorfi Active Botanical Gel Cleanser?
Start the day the botanical way with our gorgeous-smelling, light-as-a-feather, detoxifying gel cleanser.
• Jojoba, Macadamia and Avocado douse your skin in moisture.
• Lavender oil clears, lightens and plumps the skin, not to mention its powers to instantly transport you to a lavender field in the height of summer.
• Sandalwood is used as an antiseptic and astringent, helping with inflammation, mild irritation, acne, eczema and psoriasis. It’s also known for its age-defying properties.
• Paraben and Sulphate-free
• Pharmacist formulated
• No synthetic fragrances
• No artificial colours
• Australian made
• Australian ingredients
• Handcrafted in a specialist Australian skincare lab
Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Lavender Australian Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Jojoba Australian Oil, Avocado Oil, Sandalwood Australian Oil, Agonis Fragrans Branch/Leaf Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Cajeput Oil, Lilly Pilly Fruit Extract, Kakadu Plum Extract, Quandong Fruit Extract.
Oily Skin | Normal Skin | Vegan
Gel vs cream cleanser?
Omorfi Active Botanical Gel Cleanser is better for oily, or breakout-prone skin, whereas Omorfi Active Botanical Cream Cleanser is better for dry or mature skin.
For a dreamy, cloud-like skincare duet with 0 oil-slicks in sight, why not follow with Omorfi Active Fresh Face Cream?