The Lekeyah Skin Rejuvenation experience
This is the place to come to escape everyday life, sit back and let us pamper you. We can cater for the most basic of treatments to the most advanced Dermal Therapy needs. Our menu boasts some of the most advanced anti-ageing treatments available on the Australian market along with a laser hair removal machine that can treat the widest variety of hair types and skin types. We also specialise in all over body massages, mesmerising spa packages, facials, Signature Spa pedicures and Manicure, all over body waxing, a complete hair design studio, make-up applications and much, much more.
Lekeyah Skin Rejuvenation Centre is directed by Ang Domagala.
Ang is a registered laser clinician. Ang’s passion lies in non-invasive cosmetic enhancement and rejuvenation. In 2012 she had a career change and has dedicated all her time towards educating herself and researching cutting edge laser and non-invasive technologies to achieve excellent and satisfying results for her clients.
Ang is an active member of following associations:
- American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery (ASLMS)
- Australian Institute of Laser therapy (AILT)
- Australian Practitioners Advisory Network (APAN)
- Member of the World Association for Laser Therapy (WALT).
About Your LeKeyah Experience
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Our schedule is designed to permit the correct time needed for your services. Please help us by being on time.
- Unfortunately late arrivals will not receive an extension of scheduled appointment time.
- If a medical condition exists or if you are pregnant, check with your health care provider prior to using our services.
- Please help us keep the quiet and relaxed feel of the spa by putting your mobile phone on silent.
About Your Spa Experience
To enjoy your Le Keyah experience to the fullest, we ask that you observe our Code of Conduct, act responsibly and embrace your common sense and personal awareness to help ensure your satisfaction, comfort and safety, as well as our other equally valued clients.
AS A SPA GUEST, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO:
- Communicate your preferences, as well as any expectations and concerns;
- Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit;
- Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect;
- Use products, equipment and therapies only as directed by our trained staff;
- At all times we ask that you preserve the ammenity of other clients and adhere to the spa’s published policies and procedures.
All new Le Keyah online store now available with quick and simple checkout and secure PayPal payments, it can’t be any easier.
View our full range of services. All the information you need to discover the best possible treatments available in Gippsland.
Request a booking date today. Just give us a call or shoot us an email. P: 03 5176 4123 or use our online form to send your request.