The LeKeyah experience fuses traditional care with modern skincare practices to deliver real results
Your skin and your wellbeing is our world
We know better than anyone that what you put into your skin matters.
I’m Ang, owner of Traralgon’s favourite independent skin clinic and luxury destination, LeKeyah. Since the first day we opened, I’ve been committed to one thing – delivering the exceptional. Why?
With so many skin products and treatments available today, and the endless amount of (sometimes confusing and often inaccurate) information you can find online, you need a beauty expert who’s genuinely on your side. One you can trust, and who and treats you with the same care, precision, and enthusiasm as they would our own family.
You need Lekeyah.
“I wouldn’t go anywhere else.”
Annette Zwetsloot | Traralgon, VIC
Dedicated to delivering optimum skin health with personal, expert advice
If there’s one thing I know, it’s skin. This is why:
- I’ve (quite literally) bottled my expertise and knowledge in Omorfi, my signature range of skin products, and
- All of our treatments are tailored and personal, combining state-of-the-art technology, therapeutic products, and prescriptive treatments to deliver real results.
LeKeyah is as committed to each and every one of our clients as we are to them. We provide services that meet (and aim to exceed) the big city salon benchmarks, which is why we’ve welcomed over 12,000 clients – with some traveling up to 150km to get to us.
Why Lekeyah for your beauty and skincare needs?
Specialised treatments using the latest technology
In 2013, I discovered the too-good-to-be-true world of laser and non-invasive skin technology. I wasted no time in diving head-first into getting an encyclopaedic knowledge of the treatments available for my customers.
Fast-forward to today, and Lekeyah offers the very latest in advanced pain-free laser hair removal, non-ablative skin resurfacing treatments, clinical dermal therapies, tattoo removal, and class-leading Oxygen/LED skin rejuvenation technologies, among other services.
In the decade that I’ve been a clinical aesthetician, I’ve worked with every skin type imaginable.
OMNILUX LED | TATTOO REMOVAL | SKIN REMODELING AND LIFTING | OXYGENEO TECHNOLOGY | DERMAL TREATMENTS | LASER HAIR REMOVAL | HAIR REMOVAL | PEDICURES & MANICURES | MAKE-UP | BODY BRONZING | MASSAGE THERAPY | MINERAL MUD WRAPS | STEAM THERAPY | HYDRO STEAM BATH PACKAGES | HYDROTHERAPY | DIAMOND MICRODERMABRASION
Ensuring quality in an unregulated industry
I’m an active member in both laser and beauty societies to ensure best practice, including:
- Australian Institute of Laser therapy (AILT)
- Industry legends APAN (Aesthetic Practitioners Advisory Network to ensure we’re meeting the highest of standards and providing our clients with the best possible offerings in the beauty world.
Australian Beauty Industry Awards
Gippsland Business Awards
Enjoy. Every. Single. Moment.
We know how priceless your free time is, so when you choose to spend it with us we promise we won’t let you down.
To make the most of your ‘to-live-for’ spa experience with us, make sure you:
- Arrive 10 mins early to settle in and get comfy.
- Check with your doctor before your treatment if you’re pregnant or have a medical condition.
- Let us know all relevant medical information so we can help you get the most from your treatment.
- Turn your phone on silent and relax, knowing you’re in the best, most expert hands around.
- Every. Single. Moment.
You’ll be welcomed by my highly credentialed, dynamic, and empathetic wonder team which is made up of:
- 7 Diploma graduate Beauty Therapists
- 2 senior Hair Technicians, and
- A partnership with 2 Dermal Therapy Nurses.
So… ready to experience the magic of Lekeyah for yourself?
P.S. Have you heard?
I’ve launched my long-awaited, exquisite range of tried and tested magical beauty potions. They’re full to bursting with active natural Australian ingredients chosen specifically for their working benefits for your skin.
It’s Omorfi. And it’s so good, we can’t keep it on the shelves.
All new Lekeyah online store now available with quick and simple checkout and secure PayPal payments, it can’t be any easier.
View our full range of services. All the information you need to discover the best possible treatments available in Gippsland.
Request a booking date today. Just give us a call or shoot us an email. P: 03 5176 4123 or use our online form to send your request.